- Hospital Transitional Care Program: Reduces readmissions and emergent care visits through in-home patient monitoring and disease education after discharge, positively affecting HCAHPS results in the value-based purchasing program. We have developed a proactive adjunct care plan specific for Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), Heart Attack and Pneumonia.
- Behavioral Care at Home Program: Offers comprehensive psychiatric nursing services to patients with mental health disorders, which improve patient management and satisfaction, while reducing the need for urgent and emergent inpatient psychiatric care.
- Bilingual Program: Addresses the challenges of language barriers in the health care setting, ensuring less confusion and better quality of care for patients.
- Residential Falls Prevention Program: Our geriatric-specific fall prevention services help to reduce the risks associated with falls, increase the safety of residents, and improve a facility’s measurable outcomes.
- Medication Reconciliation: Our medication management services and education help to keep patients safe and healthy at home, including those that suffer from multiple chronic conditions that may impair their ability to adhere to a medication regimen.